Wednesday, May 16, 2012

I know it's been awhile since I've written.  I've been a little busy getting ready for our vacation and then resting from it.  As you can tell, I went to Disney recently.  I love that place.  To me it is the greatest place on earth to visit.  Every time I go, I hate to leave.  I just want to throw myself down on the ground and throw a childlike fit because I don't want to leave.  So I decided the day we got back home, I'm going to start saving up for our next trip.  How am I going to do this?  I plan on paying for it by using all the money I make from the "Get Paid To" sites that I use.  You may think that that is not possible.  I beg to differ.  With a little bit of work and some dedication I know I can do it.  I know about how much it is going to take, but will know later on this year exactly how much when the prices come out for next year.  Yes, that is right I said next year.  The next trip is going to be a total surprise to my little girl.  We plan on going next October for Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party.  She is going to love it!  I just hope I can keep  my big mouth shut and not ruin the surprise. 
So every month I will tally up what I have earned at each site I use to go to our trip.  If this seems like something you would like to do as well, I will also have my referral links for you to join and I'll help you with the knowledge I have to help you on your way to earning money on the internet as well.  In the meantime, goals are good to have.  Nothing is unreachable.  If it is something you desire, the sky is the limit!

No comments:

Post a Comment