Thursday, April 5, 2012

Welcome!

I would like to thank you for stopping by my new blog.  This was an idea I had been toying with for quite some time.  So when I decided to start one, I just jumped right on in and started it.  I had to think about what my blog would be about.  There are so many subjects that I love to talk about, I just couldn't pick one.  So, A Little Bit of This and A Little Bit of That was born.  
I am going to discuss just about anything you can imagine.  One of the things I spend the most time doing, is working on my many "Get Paid To Try" sites.  I've only been working at these for a little over a year now, but I can't believe how much I have earned just by spending a little bit of time on-line.  I also love to find freebies and deals on the web and when I do, I love to pass them on to my friends.  Who doesn't love saving money?
Most of my time is spent with my little 5 year old daughter.  So my life consists of Disney, princesses, Lalaloopsy dolls and Hello Kitty.  She's a pro at her iPod touch and the games she plays on it.  She's always showing me how to play them.  It's sad when a 5 year old is smarter than her mother.
I also love to garden.  A couple years ago we built raised garden beds in our back yard, so we could grow our own organic veggies.   Last year we put in a strawberry patch, two apple trees, raspberry and blueberry bushes.  I can't wait till the fruit starts to bud.  I noticed we are already getting flowers on the strawberry plants. We've been enjoying asparagus from the garden for the last two weeks.  The record breaking high temperatures in Northwest Ohio has all the plants coming up early.  Tonight there is a frost warning in effect.  We had to cover some of our plants up.  This weather is just crazy!  
That's it for now, so until next time find something you love and do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment